Essential Self-Awareness & Skill Development
Micro-learning that guides everyone in your organization to:
Get on the same page
Make smarter decisions
Manage conflict better
Solve problems faster
Communicate more effectively
Perform at a higher level
We know the high cost of replacing an employee in time, money and stress. When you invest in an employee with professional development training, that employee is more dedicated to your company’s mission, customers and getting the job done right. Contact us today
Easily incorporated into your employees’ day-to-day routines
Each lesson includes personal and team challenges, special guidance for leaders, and exposure to newly learned information over and over to ensure full integration.
Learning Styles & Personal Skill Development
Accountability & Trust
— What You Get —
- Micro learning sprints delivered by drip-feeding new knowledge and awareness
- Easy to learn and absorb during their regular work week
- 5 to 10 minutes of downtime: watch a video & complete a worksheet or quiz
- “Dig Deeper” reminders to keep what they’re learning in front of them.
Managers and Supervisors receive additional tools and guidance with each lesson that teaches them how to:
- More effectively lead meetings
- Facilitate and teach new information and processes
- Deepen trust within their teams
- Enhance connections so they can solve problems and relate at a deeper level
- Deepen understanding of the topic by talking about it during team meetings
- Speed learning to deepen individual awareness and build team performance
- Includes opportunities, tips & techniques to help quickly integrate the new information
Why Iluma Learning
- 18 years of on-the-ground, real-time coaching, development and operations consulting focused on the heavy equipment, mining, construction, distribution and real estate industries.
- The rare industry insights required to provide the specific coaching and guidance needed to be effective in these industries.
- An impeccable track record in delivering results for our clients.
- A solid, talented and resourceful team ready to solve your problems and create the tools needed to help you overcome the challenges and obstacles you face every day.
- Your employees and customers, and what it takes to be an effective leader in your unique industry.
- The day-to-day inner workings of industry operations.
- The unique needs and requirements of the various roles at every level of these organizations, from entry level to senior leadership.
- About the people we work with.
- About the meaningful impact we have and the results we deliver.
- And we love what we do.